Join Our Team
The success of Westin Technology Solutions depends on the strength of our team. We work closely with our employees to provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and offer the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Company-funded health and dental benefits
- Company paid life insurance and short- and long-term disability benefits
- Paid time off
- Company funded 401k plan
- Career plan development
Our current job openings are shown below. If you meet these qualifications, have the drive to succeed, and the willingness to work hard to reach your goals, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Systems Integrator | Toronto
- Senior systems integrator experienced in GE iFix (HMI) and GE Rx3i controllers (PLC).
- Highly experienced developer with extensive experience developing PLC/HMI programs, conducting client system testing and performing onsite commissioning.
- Extensive water/wastewater experience.
Senior Engineer | Southern California
- Senior Engineer with over 10 years of water/wastewater experience.
- Experience performing detailed design, systems integration, SCADA master planning, onsite commissioning.
- Experience managing projects, assisting with proposal development and managing client relationships.
Intermediate Engineer | Southern California
- Intermediate Engineer with over 5 years of water/wastewater experience.
- Experience performing detailed design, systems integration, onsite commissioning.
- Experienced in Wonderware Archestra preferred. Experience in GE iFix, AB Controllogx, GE RX3i, Modicon PLCs an asset.
Senior Consultant | Southern California
- Senior Consultant with over 10 years tech related consulting in utilities / public sector and 5 or more in water/wastewater.
- Experience as functional lead in CMMS systems implementation, preferably with Oracle Utilities Work & Asset Management and/or Infor EAM.
- Experience in CMMS software selection, BPI, Asset and Maintenance Management.