By Richard Caplan
Read Online or Download A New Trusteeship?: The International Administration of War-torn Territories (Adelphi series) PDF
Best arms controls books
The Revolution in army Affairs (RMA), unleashed through the combination of data applied sciences into guns platforms, army devices, and operations is a phenomenon whose affects were felt well past the Gulf in 1991 or the Balkans in 1999. Technological advancements lie on the heart of those adjustments; although, the RMA is set greater than expertise.
Treaties are necessary to the upkeep of foreign legislation and order, and States depend upon them to supply balance and consistency in diplomacy. This booklet comprises the textual content of multilateral treaties that concentrate on nuclear guns, different guns of mass destruction, traditional hands, and nuclear-weapon-free zones, all of that are crucial for selling peace and defense.
The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) has a name as one of many worst human rights occasions on the planet. This e-book makes use of a distinct foreign legislation viewpoint to envision the activities and inactions of North Korea with reference to overseas defense and human rights. Adopting political, army, ancient and criminal views, the publication explores how the 2 problems with nuclear guns and the human rights abuses in North Korea are interconnected, and why the overseas group should still observe an identical overseas legislation framework to discover an answer for either.
This booklet bargains an in-depth old and technical description of Iran's nuclear application in political, fiscal, and strategic contexts. the writer issues out this issue's connections with the evolution of world and local strategic balances, in addition to the soundness of the overseas regime opposed to the proliferation of nuclear guns.
- Analyzing the Drone Debates: Targeted Killing, Remote Warfare, and Military Technology (Palgrave Pivot)
- Globalisation and Defence in the Asia-Pacific: Arms Across Asia (Contemporary Security Studies)
- Peacebuilding with Women in Ukraine: Using Narrative to Envision a Common Future
- Avoiding Armageddon: Europe, the United States, and the Struggle for Nuclear Non-Proliferation, 1945-1970: Western Europe, the United States, and the Struggle for Nuclean Non-Proliferation, 1945- 1970
- Atrocity, Deviance, and Submarine Warfare: Norms and Practices during the World Wars (Configurations: Critical Studies Of World Politics)
- United Nations Non-Proliferation Regimes on Iran and North Korea: Practitioner's Compliance Handbook
Additional resources for A New Trusteeship?: The International Administration of War-torn Territories (Adelphi series)
A New Trusteeship?: The International Administration of War-torn Territories (Adelphi series) by Richard Caplan