By Marvin Onabajo,Jose Silva-Martinez
This publication describes numerous options to deal with variation-related layout demanding situations for analog blocks in mixed-signal systems-on-chip. The equipment awarded are effects from contemporary examine works related to receiver front-end circuits, baseband filter out linearization, and information conversion. those circuit-level suggestions are defined, with their relationships to rising system-level calibration ways, to song the performances of analog circuits with electronic suggestions or keep an eye on. insurance additionally incorporates a technique to make the most of on-chip temperature sensors to degree the sign energy and linearity features of analog/RF circuits, as verified via try out chip measurements.
- Describes a number of variation-tolerant analog circuit layout examples, together with from RF front-ends, high-performance ADCs and baseband filters;
- Includes integrated trying out thoughts, associated with present commercial trends;
- Balances digitally-assisted functionality tuning with analog functionality tuning and mismatch relief approaches;
- Describes theoretical innovations in addition to experimental effects for try out chips designed with variation-aware techniques.
Read Online or Download Analog Circuit Design for Process Variation-Resilient Systems-on-a-Chip PDF
Best systems architecture books
Safe digital balloting is an edited quantity, such as chapters authored through top specialists within the box of safety and vote casting structures. The chapters establish and describe the given functions and the robust boundaries, in addition to the present developments and destiny views of digital vote casting applied sciences, with emphasis in safeguard and privateness.
The call for is exploding for entire, built-in structures that feel, procedure, manage, and keep watch over advanced entities resembling sound, photos, textual content, movement, and environmental stipulations. those structures, from handheld units to automobile sub-systems to aerospace automobiles, hire electronics to regulate and adapt to an international that's, predominantly, neither electronic nor digital.
This booklet makes a speciality of domain-specific heterogeneous reconfigurable architectures, demonstrating for readers a computing platform that is versatile sufficient to help a number of criteria, a number of modes, and a number of algorithms. The content material is multi-disciplinary, overlaying components of instant communique, computing structure, and circuit layout.
Research Intel sixty four meeting language and structure, turn into knowledgeable in C, and know the way the courses are compiled and carried out all the way down to laptop directions, permitting you to write down strong, high-performance code. Low-Level Programming explains Intel sixty four structure because the results of von Neumann structure evolution.
- Parallel Sparse Direct Solver for Integrated Circuit Simulation
- Sustainable IT Architecture: The Progressive Way of Overhauling Information Systems with SOA
- Distributed Embedded Controller Development with Petri Nets: Application to Globally-Asynchronous Locally-Synchronous Systems (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Raspberry Pi Projects For Dummies
Extra info for Analog Circuit Design for Process Variation-Resilient Systems-on-a-Chip
Analog Circuit Design for Process Variation-Resilient Systems-on-a-Chip by Marvin Onabajo,Jose Silva-Martinez