By Mark Fitzpatrick
Read or Download Asia’s Latent Nuclear Powers: Japan, South Korea and Taiwan (Adelphi Book 455) PDF
Best arms controls books
The Revolution in army Affairs (RMA), unleashed via the combination of knowledge applied sciences into guns platforms, army devices, and operations is a phenomenon whose affects were felt way past the Gulf in 1991 or the Balkans in 1999. Technological advancements lie on the middle of those alterations; besides the fact that, the RMA is set greater than know-how.
Treaties are necessary to the upkeep of foreign legislations and order, and States depend upon them to supply balance and consistency in diplomacy. This e-book comprises the textual content of multilateral treaties that concentrate on nuclear guns, different guns of mass destruction, traditional palms, and nuclear-weapon-free zones, all of that are crucial for selling peace and safeguard.
The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) has a name as one of many worst human rights occasions on the planet. This booklet makes use of a distinct overseas legislations standpoint to check the activities and inactions of North Korea with reference to overseas protection and human rights. Adopting political, army, historic and felony views, the booklet explores how the 2 problems with nuclear guns and the human rights abuses in North Korea are interconnected, and why the overseas group should still practice an identical overseas legislation framework to discover an answer for either.
This publication deals an in-depth ancient and technical description of Iran's nuclear software in political, monetary, and strategic contexts. the writer issues out this issue's connections with the evolution of worldwide and local strategic balances, in addition to the soundness of the overseas regime opposed to the proliferation of nuclear guns.
- North Korea, Iran and the Challenge to International Order: A Comparative Perspective (Routledge Global Security Studies)
- Opposing Perspectives on the Drone Debate
- Arms Control and Global Security: A Document Guide (Praeger Security International)
- Culture and Security: Symbolic Power and the Politics of International Security (New International Relations)
- The Détente Deception: Soviet and Western bloc Competition and the Subversion of Cold War Peace
- National, International, and Human Security: A Comparative Introduction (New Millennium Books in International Studies)
Additional resources for Asia’s Latent Nuclear Powers: Japan, South Korea and Taiwan (Adelphi Book 455)
Asia’s Latent Nuclear Powers: Japan, South Korea and Taiwan (Adelphi Book 455) by Mark Fitzpatrick